Add Watermark. There is an option to add it to the top of the page (select all pages) and modify the opacity so that your "watermark" is now a "letterhead". You must first convert your Word letterhead to PDF and then you can add it to your invoices as a watermark. wrote in message news:2cd0fc31.-1@webx.la2eafNXanI...[quote] > Hi, > > I'm new to all this so sorry if my questions don't make sense. We have an[/quote] accounting system that prints out invoices onto our letterheaded note paper. I want however to create a PDF of the invoice and apply the letterhead to the invoice is this possible with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. I have the letterhead in MS Word format so what I want to do is overlay that onto the PDF that I create from the accounting system.[quote] > > Any help would be greatly apreciated. > > Thanks > > K[/quote] [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => <2cd0fc31.-1@webx.la2eafNXanI> [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => saggums [ip] => sallyg01@comcas [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 2 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Applying MS Word Letterhead to a printout is it possible - Adobe Acrobat Windows

Applying MS Word Letterhead to a printout is it possible - Adobe Acrobat Windows

Hi, I'm new to all this so sorry if my questions don't make sense. We have an accounting system that prints out invoices onto our letterheaded note paper. I want however to create a PDF of the invoice and apply the letterhead to the invoice is this possible with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. I have the letterhead in MS Word format so what I want to do is overlay that onto the PDF that I create from the accounting system. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks K...

Default Applying MS Word Letterhead to a printout is it possible

Hi,

I'm new to all this so sorry if my questions don't make sense. We have an accounting system that prints out invoices onto our letterheaded note paper. I want however to create a PDF of the invoice and apply the letterhead to the invoice is this possible with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. I have the letterhead in MS Word format so what I want to do is overlay that onto the PDF that I create from the accounting system.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

K
    Ken_O_Neill@adobeforums.com Guest

Default Re: Applying MS Word Letterhead to a printout is it possible

Adobe 6.0 will allow you to add a "watermark". (Doent --> Add Watermark.
    There is an option to add it to the top of the page (select all pages) and
    modify the opacity so that your "watermark" is now a "letterhead".

You must first convert your Word letterhead to PDF and then you can add it
    to your invoices as a watermark.

<Ken_O_Neilladobeforums.com> wrote in message
    news:2cd0fc31.-1webx.la2eafNXanI...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm new to all this so sorry if my questions don't make sense. We have an
    accounting system that prints out invoices onto our letterheaded note paper.
    I want however to create a PDF of the invoice and apply the letterhead to
    the invoice is this possible with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. I have the
    letterhead in MS Word format so what I want to do is overlay that onto the
    PDF that I create from the accounting system.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly apreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > K

saggums Guest

3. Moderated Post

Default Re: Applying MS Word Letterhead to a printout is it possible

Removed by Administrator
    Larry_Tilley@adobeforums.com Guest
    Moderated Post