"Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmopnastydesigns.com> wrote in news:jhDma.2659
$Vu6.193fe04.atl2.webusenet.com:
> In article <2aab79d7.0304140713.125ab295posting.google.com >,
> [email]chrisgroupinfo.com[/email] (Chris Szilagyi) wrote:
>
>> I have seen some posts on this issue before of burning Mac files
>> directly on a Windows machine, but no direct solutions. Basically I'm
>> looking for a product that can burn a data DVD directly from a Windows
>> 2000 server with SFM on NTFS disks, and maintain the resource forks
>> for the Mac files on the DVDs.
>
> You could just stuff the files to solve this problem. Maybe if you
> stuffed them all and used Aladdin's desktop extensions to make StuffIt
> files behave like folders, you could achieve exactly what you're looking
> for.

Does Stuffit for Windows actually read the resource forks from SFM? I
tried the evaluation version and it did *NOT*.

--
Ross Presser -- rpresser AT imtek DOT com
"... VB is essentially the modern equivalent of vulgar Latin in 13th