"Jeremy" <jeremyno-spam-thanks.com> wrote in message
news:GuvPa.41391$C83.3261821newsread1.prod.itd.ea rthlink.net...
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "Dorny" <ddevonaldblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> > > Olympus Stylus Epic aka Olympus mju-II.
> >
> > heard alot about this one , what makes it so good?
>
> If you've heard a lot about it, why are you asking what makes it so good?
> Are you trolling us, or what?
as stated below, I have heard comments such it's a good camera, but no
explanations why. I was after a bit of advise as to what made it a good
camera, my apologies if that consitutes trolling in your book. Thanks to
everyone else for their very helpful comments ;o)