Hi all,

Here my problem is i have twocomponets each contains grids.Both are
populated by a webservice result.Everything ok.Bt when i click a cell
content in flex,the second grid suddenly populated by a wrong
answer[which is not match with the selecteditem].I come to know that
it is the array index issue.Hence i want to check the indexes being
trapped are correctly handled.Bt as a newbie to actionscript and flex
and flash i dont know how to achieve this.anybody guide me
please?.Here my resultformat is object. using flex3

//Here my arraycollection
[Bindable]
public var dcRes:ArrayCollection=new ArrayCollection;
public function dcResResult(event:ResultEvent):void{
dcRes=(event.result.Tables["SalesForce"].Rows);
var objRes:Array=ArrayUtil.toArray(dcRes);
nxtComponent.dataProvider=dcRes;
}

Thanks in advance,
Anitha