I made this demo in 15 minutes. The images were done in a hurry, just to
show that its possible

[url]http://www.dreamlettes.net/tutorials/calendar/imagecal.asp[/url]

This was done tweaking the Calendar Pack Extension suite with a bit of hand
coding

[url]http://www.dreamlettes.net/shop.asp[/url] - for more details on the suite

The calendar is stylable with CSS, so the cells can be left transparent and
background image can be used for table

Regards

Ranjan
[url]www.dreamlettes.net[/url]