"tedd" <anonymousdiscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am hoping someone can offer me some guidance in solving my problem.
>
> I am trying to send mail from an ASP page using CDO 1.2.1. Because of my
company's network setup, using SMTP mail is less than ideal. Anyway, on to
my problem. I have an ASP page that successfully sends mail only if the ASP
page's anonymous account (and associated exchange account) is in the web
server's local administrators group. If I use an account that is a normal
user I get the following error messages:

> Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0030)
> Error in loading DLL: 'Logon'
>
> The referenced line number is the vbscript line containing the
session.Logon call.

> For reference, here is the code that sets up the MAPI session:
>
> Set objSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
> objSession.Logon , , False, True, 0, False, "server" & vbLf &
"user_account"

Hi,

I don't believe that MAPI is support at IIS.