I have 3 tables for the forum. Categories, messages and replies. On the
category page, when you click on a category, there is a go to detail page
behavior on it to pass through the category ID. On the next page, I need to
create a recordset to get the ID and display the appropriate messages for that
category. I also need code to count the replies to the messages in this
category. I have 2 recordsets to do this but I need to combine them to make it
work. I cannot achieve this. Pleas could someone help! The Sql I used for the
replies is :

SELECT MessageID, COUNT(*) AS Reply
FROM Forum_Replies GROUP BY MessageID

and the first recordset code is :

SELECT *
FROM Forum_Messages
WHERE ForumID = MMColParam and the variables are
MMColParam 1 Request.QueryString("ForumID")