I have made a model with various textures applied to it. Each texture
has its own UV coordinate. But I have also made a UV map that covers
all the faces of this one model. Is there any way of adressing this
allready defined UV map, so textures applied to a higher layer/channel
in the shader can use those UV coordinates, instead of the default
one?

.... or can 1 shader only use 1 UV map.

It would be nice if i could adress a UV map similar to this:
member("w3d").shader[1].textureList[2].uvList[1] =
member("w3d").shader[1].textureList[1].uvList[1]

but, that would be too good to be true i guess?

Btw. I have used LightWave to export the models/UV maps.

Petter