Thanks Steve, that's perfectly answer to my question :-)
ON the othe hand I'm experimentating Templated custom user controls and
having something going to work.

Thanks, :-)

Lloyd
PS: such a long web developper exeperience such as yours....

[url]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemwebuitemplatecontrolclassloadcontroltop ic.asp[/url]