Hey everbody I have here a challenging question. I am looking to build a Audo
Mixer / Editer (Similar to Audacity). I am wondering what would be the best
stratgey, does Flash offer any built in audio editing tools, or any clases in
Actionscript I could write to mess with the physical audio? I have heard of
LoopLabs wich looks amazing, offer multi-channel audio mixing. Have you guys
seen anything out there like what I am searching for, should I even start with
flash or is there annother platform I should start with? Your input would be
much appreciated!