Hello,

I am strugling with my pagedesign and cannot find a proper solution. This is
what the page should do (see [url]www.on-business.nl/AGI-verlichting/):[/url]

[url]http://www.on-business.nl/AGI-verlichting[/url]

First, the page opens like it does now. Sofar it's OK. When clicking on a
button in the left menu, the top image should change and the url connected
to this button should open. When the url is loaded the top image and the
menubutton should remain in the same position as when clicked. What happens
now (try the Home button) is that when clicked, the entire page reloads and
puts everything back in the original position. How can I solve this problem?

As you can see the page is build up from layers and I have used the Auto
Layers behavior.

Thanks very much in advance!!
--
Regards,