Hi All

I get an error when tring to import or open autocad generated DXF files.
The error says that the file is not the right kind of doent.

I am using Freehand MXA and AutoCad 2002 on a Win2000 Profesional
machine with 1gb of ram and dual 2.2Ghz Xeons.

I have tried saving the the DXF's as various different autocad DXF
versions. These files can be 15 to 20 mb (for what its worth). I looked
through the help menu and also the tech notes but didn't find anything
greatly helpful.

Any tips you all might have would be greatly appricated.

Thanks
Matt