I have been using Lotus QuickPlace as an online collaboration facility. I am
now looking to move to Contribute. However, one functionality of Lotus
QuickPlace that I like very much is the automated newsletter feature. This is
an automated email that is sent to all 'members' of the QuickPlace that lists
URL links to all new or updated pages of the site depending on whether the user
has expressed an interest in a particular section that the new or updated page
has been created. Is there any possibility this can be done using Contribute?