Hello,

Whenever I select one of the symbolism tools and set the 'Method' popup menu to 'Average' (using the symbol sizer, for example), nothing seems to happen withe the symbols regardless how I 'scrub' them. (Double click the symbol tool to bring up their settings dialog.)

Using any other methods (such as 'User Defined' or 'Random') have visual feedback that something is happening.

Regardless which symbolism tool I try to use (except for the sprayer and shifter - which do not have methods) the 'Average' settings do not produce visual results.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Everything else seems to work fine - as far as the settings go.

Illustrator CS
Windows XP