Ask a Question related to Brainstorming Area, Design and Development.
- kamal #1
Avoid Save as dialog box when run this MenuItemExecute("Annots:ReaderEnable") in dot
Please any help me. I have do comments enable of adobe acrobat pro 9 extented using c sharp dot net.
There has one problem when MenuItemExecute("Annots:ReaderEnable") statement execute then save as
dialog box open but i want to avoid this dialog box and save pdf.
private CAcroApp mApp;
bool isent = false;
mApp = new AcroAppClass();
avDoc = new AcroAVDocClass();
string fileName = @"C:\TEMP\faa\pdf\00084R6L.PDF";
if (avDoc.Open(fileName, ""))
bool flag = mApp.MenuItemExecute("Annots:ReaderEnable"); // here save as Dialog box open
- Hi Folks, I have installed Adobe 7.0 Standard in my system, after that I have installed my application which has a functionality to covert the...
- I'm trying to Save As an EPS on Windows 2000, but when the EPS properties dialog comes up, there's no text in it and two tiny little buttons in the...
- Robert, I don't quite understand "so that I can insert the major folder that I am currently using." I use Windows XP and have created a new folder...
- I'm trying to apply the solution of this TechNote : "How to avoid the security dialog when using getNetText and linked media " But, after doing...
- I would like to be able to select a location (folder & file name) to save data when I click a button on a web form. Obviously I can't use a "Save...