Hello,

I'm very new to application design, but need to develop a web based
application to use at multiple schools as part of an experimental
research project. In short, I need to create a self-instructional
lesson, conduct an assessment and record both responses and response
times through a web-based program. I'm trying to decide on which
Macromedia product to go with: either Director or Authorware.
Installing a player is not an issue, but I must be able to remotely
access my experimental lessons (via a web server).

Given the need to record responses to content understanding
(assessment) AND record response time, does either product stand out?

Thank you for your help.

Jon