Hi once again to all,

I thank all of you who have been so kind and replied to my query regards the
processing of black and white film.
To answer a couple of questions that were asked ;

I am located in the north east part of the UK ( Loftus, near Saltburn-by-the
sea and close to the North Yorkshire Moors ).
Regards the 'Astro' part, yes I do intend to take some photographs in B&W
through my telescope, it's
a 4" refractor made by 'Vixen'.

From time to time I do see a lot of old photographic equipment for sale at
our 'car-boot' sales and this may be one way to acquire some good used
developing items to 'roll my own' processing.

Once again a big thank you to you all, cheers, Ken UK.

---