[allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => redblue4356 [ip] => chaudhuri1@yaho [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 2 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> background and frameset prolblems/queries - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

background and frameset prolblems/queries - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

1.ive created a fixed top, nested left frameset. ive put the links in the left section, and when clicked i want the main body of the page to change and the left and top sections to remain static. how do i do this? 2.ive got an image that i want to use for my background. its just the rite size, but when i use the background option in page properties, it tile's the background. how do i make it so its just that one image? any and all help will be very much appreciated...

Default background and frameset prolblems/queries

1.ive created a fixed top, nested left frameset. ive put the links in the left
    section, and when clicked i want the main body of the page to change and the
    left and top sections to remain static. how do i do this?

2.ive got an image that i want to use for my background. its just the rite
    size, but when i use the background option in page properties, it tile's the
    background. how do i make it so its just that one image?

any and all help will be very much appreciated

malconi Guest

Default Re: background and frameset prolblems/queries

1. First of all you have to give a name to the frame in which you want your
    content to be displayed. If you have used the option from the dreamweaver
    insert menu, then its name should be "mainFrame". you don't have to give a
    name. Then in the page which is the src of your nested frame to the left, the
    links are to be modified. Add the target attribute to each of the links which
    will have the name of the frame in which you want the page to be displayed. For
    eg:-
    <a href="yourpage.htm" target="mainFrame">
    2. Now about the background, you just need to add some css codes. In the code
    view, add this code between the <head> tags:-
    <style type="text/css">
    <!--
    body {
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }
    -->
    </style>

redblue4356 Guest

Default Re: background and frameset prolblems/queries

thanks m8 that helps alot
    malconi Guest