I am finding that sites I have set up using background colours assigned to the
CSS styles, my users cannot see the background colours behind the text when
they are editing the text in Contribute. The body attribute comes through the
style, which if the text is a similar colour, renders the text unreadable. It
leaves the background colour showing all around the area with the text in -
just not behind the actual text and so the text is invisible. The only way I
have found around this is to apply and re-apply class styles to anything and
everything associated with my text / container, etc. to get the background
colour to show through when editing. I don't like doing this as it's obviously
not right. Anyone found this problem or a solution to it?? It makes it really
hard for my users as they only have to delete some text out and they lose the
span and therefore the visibility of the text.