I would highly recommend a system backup solution you can recover the
system from rather than just a "dump" which only backs up user data. If
you lose a disk, how long wil it take you to reinstall and reconfigure
Linux before you can restore your data otherwise? Check out Storix at
[url]http://www.storix.com[/url]. I think even the free version will probably give
you what you need.