The battery on my new 12" powerbook does not always charge. When I
first got it, it had the same problem. It was fine for a month, but
now has the same problem again.

The LED on the side of AC plug is always green, even though the
battery is totally flat. (It's supposed to turn orange and then start
charging.) When plugged into AC - the battery monitor in the top right
corner always reads 'calculating...', but never calculates how much
time is left on the battery.

I'm hoping there is simple solution because I'm in Egypt and have no
way of taking advantage of the warranty.

Thanks, Keir

paesel1
at
keir-robyn.com