Hi,
When using tables is there a way of fixing cell width and height, I
was told there was a 'locking' option. Another related problem is that
when I add text to a cell of a table it just keeps pushing the table
border along. I have tried the text wrap option which does not seem to
make any difference. Have I missed some settings somewhere? I have
tried using pixels and percentage to no avail. This may seem a basic
question but there does not appear to be a solutionn on the help files
or in a couple of books I have on Dreamweaver.

Many thanks,

Mark