This may or may not help. but the TimeTracker Sample App that can be
downloaded w/ Source Code on [url]http://www.asp.net[/url] uses this on every datagrid
and dropdownlist it uses, so its a really good sample to work from.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kevin A. Etchison
[email]thoughtpolice_29hotmail.com[/email]