When I open a file, such as a slide show, or scan a page onto my computer I can see the images fine but when I print them to PDF and then subsequently try to open them in Acrobat 6.0 all I see is a black page. Interestingly enough I can print the page, even though it appears black, and it prints fine. I am on a 21 inch LCD at 1600 x 1200. Also interestingly enough I can open the PDF files fine in Photoshop and see the images fine. Just cannot open or work with them in Acrobat. Anyone have any suggestions. AM told that the issue is the LCD but the same files open fine on my other machine with an LCD screen. We have gone through updating drive software, updating acrobat 6.0, checking settings but nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any suggestions.