I have yet another problem. I did an update to the server useing the web version of Windows Updates. After install of the updates it reboots. When it rebots it gets to the Windows splash screen and the looks as though it's going into windows but just goes black and stays black. I know the server is operational because all of my connections work as well as remote desktop conection. I do have a KVM switch instaled but I do not believe this to be the problem. It has been instaled eer sence I installed the server OS and all along with every thing else. I'm glad to have remote desktop conection or I would not be able to do anything at all. If some one has seen this please let me know I hope I am not the only one

Tim