Hi,

we're using BLackboard LMS with Content System and want to create content
using Contribute and the WebDAV protocol. This works fine so far, beside a few
problems in the beginning

BUT: Since we're creating the HTML-pages out of Dreamweaver MX-Templates (of
course), I really wonder why it isn't possible to activate the
contribute-compatible-mode in Dreamweaver to administer my templates when I use
WebDAV as the transfer protocol. Does this make sense?? How can I edit the
layout of exisiting pages??

Blackboard CS really presume the WebDAV protocol. So what can I do??

Thanks for your help,

best regards
Ivo Hanke.