FM Wizards,
I have FM Pro 6 on Win XP and have created an app to help with tax seminars
including registration, printing rosters, tracking monies, and printing
certificates.

My problem occurs when printing certificates. The problem is that after
each certificate prints, a blank page is also printed. If I go to Preview,
it is very ed up but the certificate nevertheless prints with
appropriate borders etc.

Some background: I made a layout for the Certificates, pulled in an image
from CorelDraw, and put in various fields that are filled-in whenever
certificates are printed.
My certificate layout only has a Body and I'm guessing that I'm running over
the bottom margin, but I can't see any indication of this visually.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Robbie C.