I am running Mandrake 9.0, Knoppix (on the HD) and Win98. I can boot into
Mandrake O.K. but on trying to boot into Knoppix I get 2 error messages:

1) FAT Bogus logical sector size 0
20 Kernel Panic VFS unable to mount fs on 03.06

As to the first, all I could find is that somehow the filesystem has been
made a module in the kernel, i.e. it should have been compiled with "y" not
"m" I didn't think the kernel had anything to do with it.

Any help please - I'm lost.

Doug.
--
Registered Linux User No. 277548.
They say lightning never strikes twice in the same place. My typing is