I am generating a book to PDF. The doent has hyperlinks though-out that link to other pages in the doent. Some/most links link to pages in other doents. The file is brought together by booking it. It generates the PDF but the hyperlinks are broken. They all link to the fist page in the doent which is the cover. If I test the links in the doents (click on the arrow to go to the link in the hyperlink palette) they work fine. So there is a problem when the doent is booked into PDF.

Thanks

Chris