Thanks for reading my post and any suggestion is welcomed.
1. Sony GRZ610 laptop: P2.0GHz; 256MB; 40GB HD; DVD/CDRW combo; no
1. Win XP in first partition of 25 GB.
2. RH9 in second partition of 15GB. 2.4.20-8 kernel. All rh9, except
swap disk, is in one partition.
3. various drivers doesn't work in this kernel: modem, wireless, usb.
and I am about to recompile kernel with acpi support and this brings
me the concern of my current boot situation.
4. Only connection I have from rh9 is ethernet.
The problem is really about the grub. ...