Professional Web Applications Themes

BRAND NEW DIGITAL REBEL 300D FOR $789 - Photography

Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com...

  1. #1

    Default BRAND NEW DIGITAL REBEL 300D FOR $789

    Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
    got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
    the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
    taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
    it from Http://www.InfinityCameras.com
    Darius Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: BRAND NEW DIGITAL REBEL 300D FOR $789

    Albert Wiersch

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    Albert Guest

  3. #3

    I also saw the reseller ratings for that store. If you've already received
    your camera and it's "new" and in good conditions, congrads... but I'd
    carefully check your credit card statement later. Braver than I ordering
    from them.

    Greg

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    DigitalCameraBasics Guest

  4. #4

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    You gambled & got lucky. 6 reviews on resellerratings.com with an average
    of 0.42 out of 10.

    Mark

    Mark Guest

  5. #5

    > Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just

    Methinks one of two things here:

    1. Darius works for Infinity.
    2. Darius got ripped off.

    Which is it?

    EF

    EF Guest

  6. #6

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    Those are the *WORST* bait&switch artists!!!!!
    They post great prices on various sites (from which
    they ought to be BANNED) but they won't sell you
    ANYTHING unless you also buy a ton of incredibly
    over-priced accessories that will drive the price beyond
    your imagination.

    Here's how they operate. First they lure you with an
    unrealistic price, often below wholesale. Then you
    will fill out an internet order that they will completely
    ignore, if not to get your email address. Soon after
    you will receive an email asking you to phone them
    "for confirmation." If you are adamant that you only
    want the camera at the price posted, then they will
    say the item is out of stock. If you agree to buy a slew
    of mostly useless stuff at ridiculously inflated price,
    then you will get your camera but you will end up paying
    a lot more than if you bought it from your local camera
    store. They will also charge you a percentage of the
    total for "handling" and charge you for the compulsory
    next day air shipping + insurance while in fact they
    will ship ground.

    When you realize you got scammed and you want
    to return the item, they will charge you a 15%
    "restocking fee" while of course all the BS fees
    they imposed are "non refundable."

    Don't expect anything but gray market stuff from
    these gentlemen.

    Paolo Guest

  7. #7

    I hope this place isn't in Brooklyn or New Jersey. Not that there aren't
    other web rip-offs out there too. Good luck.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    Tony Guest

  8. #8

    Scam spam.

    --
    Colm

    : Sorry about all the caps, but I wanted everyone to know that I just
    : got my 300D for $789. It came new with all the accesories. I bought
    : the body only for now. I have a few EOS lenses already so I will be
    : taking some pics this weekend. I will post them next week! I ordered
    : it from Http://www.a big rip off.com

    Colm Guest

  9. #9

    "Darius Alexander" <com> wrote in message

    This post rates two, almost three pigs asses in content.

    ( ; ) ( ; ) ( ; )

    1) Posted in Caps.
    2) Recommended one of the worst bait and switch companies.
    3) A shill could not of done better

    Worthy of three PIGs Asses........

    ajacobs2 Guest

  10. #10

    No to both. I had a good experience with them and I thought I would
    post it. I have had good things to say about Beach and Buydig too.

    "EF in FL" <com> wrote in message news:<tQscb.9560$tampabay.rr.com>...

    > Methinks one of two things here:
    >
    > 1. Darius works for Infinity.
    > 2. Darius got ripped off.
    >
    > Which is it?
    >
    > EF[/ref]
    Darius Guest

  11. #11

    Do they all pay you to post such crap?
    Or do you some how gain satisfaction for this virus type BS ?
    If all you care about is the lowest price, you will accept the exact same
    from your clients.

    Dan R.

    > > Methinks one of two things here:
    > >
    > > 1. Darius works for Infinity.