Hi all , i am now facing a broadcasting problem , our server location can
support both 100Mbps WAN upload and download speed , and now test for the
broadcast function at speed 750kbps, but when every increase 1 connection , the
other client's stream will lag a little , if more line are increased , the
quality of stream on all clients will down-grade until freeze , but i checked
the network bandwidth is very good and only take 4-5% , at that time there have
10 client connections , so can anyone teach me how to maintain a good live
stream on FMS ? ( ps: live stream / using flash media encoder / AudioVideo are
sync good / 750Kbps / no any config on adaptor.xml) , thanks for reading this
doent ^_^