Dear linuxer:

I had webcam it print btc on it, i did not know whether it is
manufactured by btc.com or btcusa.com. Does anyone know there is
driver for it? and what app can be use for it(webcam)? I ever try
videoconference(gnomemeeting) it is not work for my webcam, so I
download aview (from link of vide4linux.net,there are many links
except gnomemeeting install as default in my rh9, no other working) it
difficult to install on redhat9 (it complain conflict libslang,
libncurses with current ncurses, when I download these rpm from
rpmfind.net it all print as mdk, I did not see redhat's version's)

highly appreciate your attention and help, and looking to hear from
any advancer's help

sincere eric, [email]fsshl[/email]