hi guys

i am not sure if i am doing something wrong but to me dreamweaver seems to be
a bit superbuggy. i work on a mac with the newest version of leopard.
what makes me crazy is. i create a new site, edit the css and take a look in
preview. safari only finds it once then its done. i have to edit the html
manual to find the css file because it takes a funny path.
fixed position works only for a left sidebar div, if i want to have a header
in fixed position it doesnt wor at all because all the other boxes go to the
top position even if i dont touch them. so my question is it is possible to
setup it that stupid, but i cant remember that i changed anything or is that
thing just not really ready to go.
aja and i am a switcher from golive (which worked fine)

thanks for your comments
cheers
al