Attempting to create Java Stored Procedures, using with DB2 Connect
V8.1 for Windows, deploying to DB2 UDB on Z/OS v7.

These are IBM's instructions found in the Information Center:
To create a Java stored procedure:
1.Open the Create Stored Procedure wizard.
2.Complete the necessary steps of the wizard.
3.Click Finish. The stored procedure is created and added to your
project.
There's a bit more information provided, but not much.

Am I missing something, or is this totally not doented.
Does anyone know where I can find step-by-step procedures how to use
Stored Procedure Builder to do this?