I want to use the button component which will trigger data from an XML file
to populate a combo box with data from an xml file, but rather than the
"button" look, I want to use rollover images for the buttons .. how do I do
that with the component? Is that what the "icon" parameter is for?

Is there a complete listing of what all the choices in the various parameter
and properties fields mean? Most tutorials use just a few of them .. and
most of the help just talk basic examples.

Thanks,

--
Nancy Gill
Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX/UltraDev