Hi,

Two issues.

I've got three buttons (components) in a canvas (in an application) that are
graphical (round graphics with transparent corners).

Firstly I alpha the canvas in. The buttons fade in but they aren't doing
transparency correctly. They are showing as square with white little corners
(during the transition) but then they look ok when the transition is done.

Secondly, I try to animate the buttons where using states, I'm moving them
elsewhere in the canvas. As soon as the transition begins (with easing both),
the graphical button disappears and the only thing left is the label!

Comments?

Thanks!