I am using dreamweaverMX and ColdfusionMX to create a site that will display
photos along with text info describing the photo. I have an Access DB that has
columns for the info and one for the photo. The photo column is set up for OLE
objects. (using DBpix 2.0 to store images in Access) In Access I can see the
photo when I use an Access form. When I set up a binding recordset in
DreamweaverMX and test it in a browser I get an error "ByteArray objects cannot
be converted to strings." Any suggestions in how to fix this? Any better way of
displaying photos with ColdfusionMX?

I'm not techie with this so any help that is not too technical would be a
tremendous help!
Thanks in advance!
Toby