I've tested this on several PCs, all have the same issue. I create a Java
SP (using the wizard or manually) with at least one parameter that is a
varchar(30). If I run the procedure like...

CALL MySP('asdasd');

It works fine. But if I run the procedure using a subselect like...

CALL MySP((Select Value from MyTable Where ID = 12));

DB2 hangs and won't stop with a DB2STOP FORCE. At that point the server
needs to be rebooted. I would like to be able to use a subselect in my
procedure call. It would save me from running a seperate statement. Any
ideas?