I am after some advice and if anyone can offer any suggestions, I would be eternally grateful...

I have a "dictionary of terms" with each term translated into 4 other languages. The idea is that the client wants the user to be able to type in a keyword which takes them to the specific page/movie/marker that the term is on.

I know there are pitfalls such as boolean words, typos, accents etc which could possibly take the user to an "error/refine search" screen but am not sure how this works in lingo.

Structure-wise, I am not sure if it would be better to create 26 movies, one for each letter, or have one holistic movie with zillions of markers. I know it will be led by the search, but seeing as I haven't clue on where to start on this type of scripting and I am a bit rusty in lingo (more used to media integration!) I am looking fo any help that will push me in the right direction!

Many thanks in advance...