In article <no-FA3EC2.19594629072003netnews.upenn.edu>,
Mark Haase <nospam.please> wrote:
>My question: Is it possible for AppleScript to walk through a global
>list of windows and tell which are minimized into the dock? If so, is it
>possible to retain pointers to those windows in an array so that I could
>expand them out of the dock at a later point in time?
You can walk through your own windows simply by starting with

set firstWindow to the front window
set nextWindow to the window behind firstWindow

If you want the windows belonging to other applications or
processes it's far more difficult and you won't be able to do
it entirely within AppleScript.