Hoping that someone else has had this problem and knows a fix...

Just got a new SuSE server and I'm setting up my website. I have connected to
the site via Contribute and added my settings and then created a user in the
publisher roll. I'm able to connect with both users (publisher and admin), edit
pages, etc, but I can't see the users through the admin interface, and in the
"Submit for Review" dialog.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? Currently, my users are being
authenticated on the server via a dav_db that I created with the htpasswd2
command in SuSE (ie the users don't exist on the server, just in a DB file). I
have given full access to the web folder to the wwwrun user and www group.

Any information would be really helpful.