Hi all,
I have a form which simulates a form collecting a person's info for
a job. The form has the field's like fname, lname, address etc. The
last field in the form is browse for resume and upload it. What I did
until now is, I am inserting all the data other than the resume into a
table and storing the resumes in a seperate directory. My questions
are:

1) Instead of storing the resumes in a seperate directory, can I store
them(files) in the same table as other fields?

2) If the above does'nt make sense, is there a way to form a link or
connection between these fields in the table and the resume file in
the directory, so that when I am searching for a particular
individual's details, I should be able to get everything including the
resume.

Thanks for your time!

regards,
avinnako