Hi,

I'm trying to create an interactive pdf file, with buttons that navigate forward and backwards through the pdf file. The doent opens in full screen mode, with the image of an open book. When a user clicks on the right hand page, the invisibe button takes the user to the next page. If the user clicks on the left hand page, the invisible button takes the user back to the previous page.

I'd like to be able to disable the default 'click anywhere on the screen to proceed to the next page' action. At the moment, the user can click anywhere to go to the next page (the grey space that surrounds the book in this example).

Is there a way to disable the standard click to next page action?