I have one pending design job in which I have to work on a darn Corel Draw
file. My Illustrator v9 for Win hasnt worked since I upgraded my OS from
Win98 to Win2000 (despite many reinstallations). (Fortuntately for me, my
work is strictly page design...I rarely need to use vector graphics apps).
As such I figure now is the time to upgrade my Illustrator to the CS
version....however, there is no need for me purchase the upgrade if
Illustrator CS will not open Corel Draw version 8 files. Can anyone tell me
if Illustrator CS will open this file or not? Thanks.