Professional Web Applications Themes

Can not boof mark??? - Adobe Photoshop Elements

"David L Cochran" wrote... > I need some one to please write me an Email and tell me how to write and post a message then book mark it. I just wrote another message about a question I've been asking about but I do not know how to book mark it. My Email add is Please some one Email me with instructions. Fourms I've tried yeays ago with no luck and I'm having same old pbolems today too hard to use. Thank you o if you can answer my question over Email let me know. > David Hi David... Another ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Can not boof mark???

    "David L Cochran" wrote...
    > I need some one to please write me an Email and tell me how to write and
    post a message then book mark it. I just wrote another message about a
    question I've been asking about but I do not know how to book mark it. My
    Email add is Please some one Email me with instructions. Fourms I've tried
    yeays ago with no luck and I'm having same old pbolems today too hard to
    use. Thank you o if you can answer my question over Email let me know.
    > David
    Hi David...

    Another way of saying bookmark is "favorites" or add to favorites. I think
    AOL uses "favorite places."

    Look for a heart icon.

    Ed

    Ed Wurster Guest

  2. #2

    I sent David an email, however it was returned, "no such user"
    Nancy S Guest

  3. #3

    David,

    Answers to topics posted here should be answered here, otherwise User to User format is defeated.

    Bob
    BobHill Guest

  4. #4

    Bob H,

    I totally agree with and understand that, but the problem is he can't figure out how to view the replies on the forum! Both Beth and I have tried to help him understand how to use the forum. He thinks no one ever replies to his posts...<sigh>

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest

  5. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Dick Smith Guest
    Moderated Post

  6. #6

    Byron,

    Thanks, I actually had just been informed of the discrepancy. I don't think I could give a better run down on how to use the forum than Beth already did via email to him though. That inability stops him dead in the water in as far as benefiting from the forum. Perhaps friend or family will aid him with a 'hands-on' session demonstrating the navigation of the site.
    Nancy S Guest

  7. #7

    Marty,

    Yes, Beth send him an email several days ago about forum operation and how to find replies to his messages.

    The problem with emailing someone with answers to their questions is that only one person is helped, perhaps there are several people who would like to know the answer and down the road that answer won't be posted and archived for someone to find via a search. This case was a bit different however, in that David doesn't know how to use the forum, it seems he only knows how to post. He has never seen (can't find) the answers to his posts and thinks no one has replied, that was the topic of Beth's email.

    Marty, I've never seen anyone ridiculed for asking a question on this forum. Perhaps it would be good to put your hesitations aside and ask those questions...sharing and learning, that's what the forum is for, and all about. It seems that Adobe is very generous with 'space' for the forum, I doubt you'd use it up :)
    Nancy S Guest