I am using Contribute 3.11 on Mac OS X 10.4.7. I am the site administrator and
am trying to administer the site so that I can save a connection key for
another user in my office. I have tried to administer the site via
Dreamweaver's Site Definition-> Contribute window as well as directly in
Contribute. In both cases I cannot get past the first screen.

After clicking 'yes' to the question "would you like to be this site's
administrator', I get the message: "Contribute cannot save your changes to the
website's shared settings". The only option at that point is an "OK" button
which dumps me out without being able to change anything. I have tried deleting
the root-level '_mm' folder to no effect. Are there any other settings files I
can fix or delete that would help? Where do they live?

Also, if I try to edit a page in Contribute, the program freezes while trying
to open a draft. According to a number of forum posts I've seen this seems to
be a known problem but I've not seen a solution yet.

Finally, I've seen a post that says Contribute will helpfully rewrite paths in
PHP include tags so that they no longer work. There are PHP includes on the
pages we most want to edit, assuming we ever get to that point. I would hate to
encounter this problem; has it been fixed or is it still lurking out there?

Ted