Hello

I have a problem on multiple Macs when using Freehand 10. I have not found any answers on macromedia Support or on the web.

Before printing I choose page setup to check my settings and the print where I have further settings. If I exit without printing, I can no longer choose 'page set-up' or print. I can't restore these options by closing the doent, the application or even making a new start. This problem occurs often when printing to virtual printer to create a PS doent.. normal printing direct to a printer works fine, unless I change to virtual printer and then back again.

Thanks for your help.

Chris..