When I try to connect to websites that I've already been able to connect to I
ge the error message: "Contribute successfully connected to the server, but is
unable to transfer data. The network may be down, or there may be a firewall
restriction. Please check your network connection and try again, or contact
your administrator".

I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out. Can anyone out there please give
me some tips to try and get this running. I'm running Vista and even disabled
my firewall but still can't get it to work.

Thank you so much for any help you can give