Professional Web Applications Themes

Can't Copy/Paste Image To Different Backround - Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator

I have selected and image using the Magic Wand, inversed it to remove it from it's current backround, yet, when I copy and paste it, it appears with the backround. What am I doing wrong. I am trying to copy just the image and place is on a different backround. Thanks !...

  1. #1

    Default Can't Copy/Paste Image To Different Backround

    I have selected and image using the Magic Wand, inversed it to remove it from it's current backround, yet, when I copy and paste it, it appears with the backround.

    What am I doing wrong. I am trying to copy just the image and place is on a different backround.

    Thanks !
    bu1 Guest

  11. #11

    Default Re: Can't Copy/Paste Image To Different Backround

    bu1...

    To avoid any more multiple postings of this same message, use the navigation links on each page, located at the top and bottom of each page.

    Using the "Back" Button on your browser has caused (so-far) about 13 copies of your original message.

    This makes the natives upset.

    Thanks.
    Phosphor Guest

  12. #12

    If you have your item isolated, and still surrounded by the "Marching Ants", a simple Copy/Paste from one doent window to the other should work.

    Make sure the 2 images are in the same Mode, via Image---»Mode...
    Phosphor Guest

  14. #14

    Stop reposting, godammit!

    Read my reply in your other thread!

    I answered your question AND told you how to avoid posting multiple copies of your original message.
    Phosphor Guest

  16. #16

    What is your problem? Do you NOT know how to navigate, or come back to your postingsssssssssssssssssss?
    Phosphor Guest

  17. #17

    What a maroon..
    Phosphor Guest

  18. #18

    What a maroon..
    Phosphor Guest

  19. #19

    STOP HITTING THE FRICKING RELOAD BUTTON!
    dave milbut Guest

  20. #20

    STOP HITTING THE FRICKING RELOAD BUTTON!
    dave milbut Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast